FORUM AS MOULINS

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-06-2018 02:51:10

falcons
Séniors National

Johnny Herrera World Cup Jersey

Do you know that with all the Hi-Tech available today Joshua Kimmich World Cup Jersey , we still do not have a scientific proof of what gravity is all about?

Could both Einstein and Newton got it half-way wrong about gravity and we are stuck with their theories because academic institutions had nothing else to offer?

I consider myself as another Faraday.

It was in the year of 1990 when I first came round to write the definition of my theory on gravity.

Since then, my studies focused on viewing the National Geographic and Discovery TV channels while challenging my own theory as years went by. In the meantime, I continued my research work which included several experiments, pushing me one step forward every time.

Achieving levitation and harnessing gravitational forces are the central issues on my mind. But I cannot tease myself anymore and remain a one-man band.

I feel the need to share.

So Jonas Hector World Cup Jersey , here is my theory (in a nutshell), hoping to attract as many bees as possible.

Let?s start with the earth?s core.

This creates a huge electromagnetic field, where as we all know, produces the North and South Poles. This electromagnetic field also produces electrical fields and in turn Jerome Boateng World Cup Jersey , electrical charges are formed which create electrical forces.

This is what gravity is all about: Electrically Charged Forces - ECF

Now, let us assume that earth is like a gigantic sphere capacitor. The earth?s core with its nuclear generator keeps our planet (huge capacitor) charged. The crust consists of three layers: an outer layer that is charged (+) positive; a mantel (middle) which serves as a dielectric; and an inner layer charged ' negative.

It is a fact that positive and negative charges attract each other. Newton?s apple was attracted towards the inner ' negative layer and NOT to the center of the earth as it is universally passed on to us.

Looking through this perspective it was not only the inner layer that pulled the apple but the attraction of two bodies which are the inner layer and the apple as being part of the outer layer - in other words, the attraction of two opposite ECF.

So, one can conclude that gravity as we know it Ilkay Gundogan World Cup Jersey , does not exist because according to conventional science, the force of gravity always attracts - never repels, and it is mostly associated with forces towards the centre of the planet. I believe this is the misleading part which makes gravitational forces still a phenomenon.

My conclusion stands, that the earth?s outer crust layer is attracted towards the inner crust layer and vice versa Emre Can World Cup Jersey , whereas the ECF can now act as an attraction or repulsion.

This might be the key to open new horizons, and for scientists to rethink gravity. It will also open the possibilities for ?Levitation? and ?Perpetual Motion?.

Traveling in outer space without the scientific knowledge of what gravity really is about is like a fish trying to swim on dry land.

Green screen Los Angeles is available in all kinds of sizes and materials. Finding or creating the ideal green screen for your application is very important so you can get the greatest results for your photographs and videos. The size of your green screen is going to be determined by what you are taking pictures of. A little screen around five by five ft. works great for head shots, but is way too small for filming a whole individual. If you’re looking at shooting a person or some other large object in front of the green screen, there is an easy way to determine how big you’ll need it to be. Organize your scene Christoph Kramer World Cup Jersey , or perhaps a trial run of it. Look through the viewfinder of your camera and find out exactly where the edges of the scene are. Your green screen should be larger than the scene itself.

A firmly woven material such as muslin or canvas will serve you best, with regards to being easy to move and store, but still tight enough not to let light pass through. The downside to fabrics is that they crease and might need pressing to hang flat. Another excellent material is background paper. This is available on a roll and is most likely ideal, in terms of being simple to use and not susceptible to creasing in the same way fabrics are. The unfavorable part about paper is that it can’t be washed and used again Bernd Leno World Cup Jersey , therefore it is a consumable product. Also, if you buy a roll nine ft. wide, it could be very heavy and hard to transport. Another option, if you like to make a permanent set-up Benedikt Howedes World Cup Jersey , is green screen paint. Just paint a wall the correct color and be done with it.

Making use of live green screen program inside your home studio can be quite simple and never difficult as other people may think. It’s very well-known in Hollywood for producing films that could be difficult to make under certain situations because of the impracticality with shooting in any location. Doing Chroma key screen help any moviemaker to create desired backdrop. Although it has been popularized in Hollywood, the green screen technology has become made available to anybody who would like to utilize this type of technology.

You’ll hear a lot of talk about making your very own backdrops for photography but for green screen filming and photography. That is not always the very best option to choose and there are lots of reasons that purchasing is the greatest choice for those people who are working under time andor budgetary constraints.

There are actually lots of potential problems if you make your own green screen studio Los Angeles backdrops that could be avoided by buying 1 of the less expensive options like the Chroma green seamless paper for projects that are cheap and on tight budgetary restrictions. For a lot more professional projects, it is better to select a Chroma green vinyl or muslin background for a more flawless vis. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale College Jerseys China   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Wholesale College Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com