FORUM AS MOULINS

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 17-05-2018 04:00:42

dmt1997325
Séniors National

website of the Academy

Poster of Go Away http://www.intermilanfcsshop.com/c-3-sa … ersey.aspx , Mr. Tumor. [PhotoMtime]
The film Go Away, Mr. Tumor will represent China in her bid for Best Foreign Language Film for the 88th Academy Awards.

According to the official website of the Academy Awards, Go Away, Mr. Tumor, based on a real life story of cartoonist Xiang Yao (who went by her penname Xiong Dun) and her battle with lymphoid cancer, will be China's entry for consideration among submissions from 81 countries and regions this year. Sino-French production Wolf Totem and Cannes-winning director Jia Zhangke's Mountains May Depart, both previously rumored to be China's submission for the 88th Academy Awards, were not found on the list.

Han Yan, director of the film which stars actress Bai Baihe and heartthrob Daniel Wu, said he wasn't aware that his film was considered for the Oscars.

"I learned about the news through the media. A couples of days ago my colleagues from Wanda Cinemas asked me repeatedly to give them a copy of my resume and photo. Now I realize that it may have had something to do with this matter.

There are so many excellent films, and we are really lucky that Go Away, Mr. Tumor was chosen! I want to thank everyone! I want to thank @Xiong Dun. With my mind settled as still water, I want to proceed with hard work," wrote Han on his official Sina Weibo account.

Xiang (June 21,1982 - Nov 16, 2012) was diagnosed with lymphoid cancer in 2011. It is reported that Xiang was bored during her stay in the hospital and decided to draw her experiences battling cancer in cartoons. Her optimistic attitude towards illness and humorous stories, published in a series titled Go Away, Mr. Tumor, went viral on China's social media as she published them on her Sina Weibo account. A book of the same name was published in August, 2012, three months before Xiong died.

CAIRO, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- Unidentified militants gunned down an Egyptian police general in North Sinai's city of Arish on early hours of Sunday, official security sources said.

Ahmed Abdel Satar, 47, was the second senior police officer that has been killed in the past three days in North Sinai province, the base of the Islamic State (IS) anti-security operations.

The assailants fled the scene after the attack, the source added.

On Wednesday evening, Khaled Kamal Osman, another police general, was killed as he inspected a police unit by a drive-by shooting claimed by the jihadists' Egyptian affiliate IS Sinai Province.

Egypt has been suffering surge of militant attacks against army and police forces since the ouster of the Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in 2013 by the army in response to mass protests against his rule.

Hundreds of security men were killed in the attacks, as militants claimed revenge for their fellows who have been killed in a harsh crackdown by the government on Morsi's supporters.

Most of the attacks have been claimed by Ansar Bayet Al-Maqdes, who declared loyalty to the IS and changed its name into Sinai province in 2014.

The army launched a wide-scale operation to uproot the militants' hideouts in Sinai and says it has killed 521 militants over the past 13 days.

25 MARCH 2016 – BEIJING, CHINA – Sina Sports announced today that it has become an official broadcaster for the 2016 Dubai World Cup. The US $10m Dubai World Cup, a thoroughbred horse race held at the Meydan Racecourse in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is the world's richest horse race. The broadcast on Sina Sports will mark the first time the world-renowned competition will be shown in China. Along with the live broadcast of the races, supplied and produced by UK-based Racecourse Media Group, Sina Sports will be on the ground in Dubai to provide fans with comprehensive coverage of the event, including behind-the-scenes interviews, pictures, highlights, and more.

This is not Sina Sports’ first venture into horseracing. Last year, the leading digital sports media platform live streamed Royal Ascot, which was the first time a major international horseracing event had been broadcast live in China. Sina Sports is committed to growing the sport of horseracing in China and will continue to broadcast and report on major horseracing events from around the world.

The Dubai World Cup kicks off tomorrow, Saturday, March 26.

About SINA Sports

SINA Sports is the #1 destination for sports fans in China. Established in 1998, SINA Sports was the first ever online sports platform in China. We offer fans a diversified platform to access the sports news and games they care about, including on the web (sports.sina), via mobile, and on the SINA Sports App. We license and partner with over 90 sports properties including the European Champions League, English Premier League, AFC Champions League, WTA Zhuhai, NFL, UFC, MUTV, Dakar Rally, America’s Cup, MXGP, Visma Ski Classics, etc. We are truly the place that sports fans in China seek to not only watch sports matches, but continue the conversation and access sports news well after the matches are done. For more information, please follow us on Twitter (@SinasportsChina) and LinkedIN (Sina Sports).

For media inquiries, please contact:

Dan Redford

SINA Sports, Beijing, China

Phone: (010) 6267 - 5554

Email: sports_ip@sina

KIGALI, Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- Rwanda genocide survivors association, locally called IBUKA, Friday commended the recent deportations and extraditions of genocide fugitives to Rwanda.

The latest to be deported is Jean Claude Henri Seyoboka, deported from Canada, on Friday morning while Jean Claude Iyamuremye, and Jean-Baptiste Mugimba were extradited from the Netherlands, last weekend.

Earlier, Leopold Munyakazi was deported from the United States.

The quartet had fought legal battles against their deportation for years.

They will now stand trial . Jerseys Wholesale   NHL Jerseys Wholesale   MLB Jerseys Wholesale   Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholsale   Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale   NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Soccer Jerseys China   Nike NBA Jerseys From China   Baseball Jerseys Cheap   Authentic Soccer Jerseys From China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com