FORUM AS MOULINS

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-06-2018 07:42:38

dmt1997325
Séniors National

And in the northeastern

SEOUL Authentic Greg Bird Jersey , June 23 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in's approval rating stayed at a higher level compared with his predecessors despite controversies over cabinet member nominees.

According to the Gallup Korea poll released Friday, Moon garnered 79 percent in support scores this week. It was down 4 percentage points from the previous week, falling below 80 percent for the first time since he took office on May 10.

The pollster said that compared with Moon's predecessors, the incumbent president maintained the very high level of approval rating around 80 percent.

The result was based on a survey of 1,004 voters conducted from Tuesday to Thursday. It has 3.1 percentage points in margin of error with a 95 percent confidence level.

Moon's supporters picked his efforts to communicate with people as the biggest reason for their support, but the non-supporters cited controversy over cabinet member nominees for their negative assessment.

Some of the cabinet member nominees were denounced by opposition parties in the parliamentary confirmation hearing for their suspected involvement in irregularities including false address registration for educational purposes.

The justice minister nominee resigned over his illegal registration of marriage without the consent of then girlfriend. The court nullified the marriage later.

Support for the ruling Democratic Party ranked first with 50 percent. The Liberty Korea Party gained 9 percent of support, followed by the centrist People's Party, the minor conservative Righteous Party and the minor progressive Justice Party, all of which won 7 percent in approval scores.

Xi inspects enterprises in Shanxi, north China

Two-day EU Summit held in Brussels, Belgium

Cultural exhibition offers Nepalese insight into Chinese history, culture

UN Human Rights Council adopts China-proposed resolution

Yoga fans practise yoga across China

Scenery of Zhagana mountains featuring Tibetan-style villages

Snow leopard cubs spotted at headwater region of Yangtze in NW China

In pics: 52nd Int'l Paris Air and Space Show

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Fabian Cancellara of Switzerland won the men's individual time trial road cycling race at the Rio Olympic Games in a rainy and windy day here on Wednesday.

British cyclist Christopher Froome was arguably the favorite to win entering the event. The 2016 Tour de France winner finished second and first on the Tour's two individual time trials respectively.

However, it is Cancellara, the winner of 2008 Beijing Olympics took the gold with a winning time of one hour 12 minutes and 15.42 seconds.

"It' s pretty special, I still don' t really have the words. After the disappointment in 2012, and many other up and downs that I' ve had, and this is my last season, it' s my last Olympic Games and my last chance to do something." said Cancellara.

With retirement set for the end of the year, the 35-year Cancellara signed off his Olympic career with a second individual time trial gold in Rio.

"I knew that it was going to be a tough day, a challenging day with Chris Froome, Tom Dumoulin and all the others. It was an open course for all different characteristics. I have no words. Finishing after 16 years, with the gold, it' s not bad." added Cancellara.

Tom Dumoulin of the Netherlands snatched the silver in 1:13:02.83.

Froome had to settle for a bronze in 1:13:17.54, taking the same position he finished four years ago in London.

"I can' t be disappointed with that. Of course I would have liked to have been in with a chance of going for gold but I gave it everything that I had today and at the end of the day I have to be happy with that." said the disappointed Froome.

Unlike the mass-start road races, the time trial races feature athletes competing one at a time against the clock.

37 cyclists rode two loops of the Grumari circuit, climbing for 6.8 kilometers along the 54.5-kilometer route. Enditem

"

NEW DELHI, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Police in the eastern Indian state of Jharkhand have arrested 19 people in connection with last week's mob killings of seven persons in two separate incidents over suspicion of being child-lifters.

""So far 19 people have been arrested and seven to eight others detained over the incidents. They are being interrogated for their role in the violent mob killings,"" Inspector General of Jharkhand Police Ashish Batra told the media.

Police said that the two incidents happened in the state's Seraikela and Jamshedpur districts Thursday because of rumors on social media that a child-kidnapping group was active there.

""We are trying to trace the origin of rumors that triggered the lynching of the seven men. We have identified some of the suspects behind the rumors,"" he added.

This is not the first of such incidents in India. The country has seen sporadic incidents of mob justice and vigilantism in the past.

In April, a man transporting cattle died after being beaten by cow vigilantes in the western state of Rajasthan.

A Muslim man in northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh was also beaten to death in 2015 over rumors that his family had slaughtered a cow -- considered sacred by Hindus.

And in the northeastern state of Assam, more than 70 people, mostly women were beaten or stoned to death between 2010 and 2016 on suspicion of practicing witchcraft.

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (May 15 - May 21)

Last batch of rebels evacuate Syria's Homs city

Screening of ""The Meyerowitz Stories"" held at Cannes Int'l Film Festival

Israel celebrates Jerusalem Day

Tourists visit lily garden in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: scenery of cliffs in Guoliang Village

Cheongsam lovers give performance in east China

Pic story: Techniqu. Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com