FORUM AS MOULINS

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-06-2018 05:12:23

dmt1997325
Séniors National

BEIJING

BEIJING, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- China has completed its annual target of urban underground pipelines construction to deepen human-centered urbanization and reduce accidents caused by aged facilities.

By Dec. 20, China has completed the construction of 2,005 km urban underground pipelines in 147 cities, surpassing its annual target of 2,000 km this year, according to the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development.

The massive pipelines running underground play a major role in urban development, carrying the water, sewage, gas, electricity, telecommunications, cable signals and other necessary supplies for daily life as well as the industrial production.

China has completed its general survey of underground pipelines by the end of 2015 and it plans to upgrade its underground pipelines by 2019.

WASHINGTON Adidas Ultra Boost Homme Bleu Pas Cher , Feb. 11 (Xinhua) -- In her first testimony to the Congress, U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen reiterated central bank's plan to taper its stimulus exit despite recent weakness in the economy.

The current economic situation and outlook, as well as the monetary policy, were the main focus of the hearing held twice a year.

Yellen told lawmakers she expected "a great deal of continuity" in the central bank's monetary policy, saying that she served on the Fed policy-setting committee as the bank formulated its current policy strategy and she strongly supported that strategy.

Yellen, 67 Adidas Ultra Boost Parley Homme Bleu Blanche Pas Cher , took the oath of office to lead the Federal Reserve System on Feb. 3, succeeding Ben Bernanke, who stepped down after eight turbulent years. She was previously the Fed's vice Chair.

In the public debut in her new role, Yellen said while the economy gained steam at the end of 2013, recovery in the U.S. labor market was "far from complete," underscoring the importance of considering more than just the unemployment rate when evaluating the conditions of the labor market.

Her point of keeping an eye on wider range of labor indicators is particularly important as the unemployment rate Adidas Ultra Boost Homme Verte Noir Pas Cher , now at 6.6 percent, is near the 6.5 percent threshold the Fed once identified as the level that would need to be reached before officials would consider a hike in the interest rates.

"If coming information broadly supports the Committee's expectation of ongoing improvement in labor market conditions and inflation moving back toward its long-run objective, the Committee will likely reduce the pace of asset purchases in further measured steps at future meetings," Yellen indicated steady pullback in Fed stimulus, referring to the Federal Open Market Committee, which sets monetary policy.

While admitting she was "surprised" by the two recent jobs reports that showed the pace of job creation running under what she had expected Adidas Ultra Boost Homme Marine Blanche Pas Cher , Yellen cautioned against jumping to conclusions of the longer trend. She told the Congress that the Fed needs to see a "notable change" in the economic outlook to consider pausing its withdrawal of stimulus.

The Fed trimmed its monthly purchases of Treasury and mortgage- backed securities by a total of 10 billion dollars in both December and January, citing strengthening economy and continued improvement in the labor market.

The Fed policymakers have suggested they would continue to reduce the bond buying, which now totals 65 billion dollars a month, at a similar pace at each Fed meeting and end it by the end of 2014, provided the economy develops generally in line with expectations.

Yellen also highlighted the Fed's financial regulatory role, saying that the work of making the financial system more robust " has not yet been completed."

Lucie Safarova has once again earned the Peachy Kellmeyer Player Service Award while countrywoman Petra Kvitova again picked up the Karen Krantzcke Sportsmanship Award Adidas Ultra Boost Homme Noir Or Pas Cher , both of which are voted for by their WTA athlete peers.

Safarova has claimed the Player Service Award for the fourth year in a row, recognizing the work she has done to support her fellow players, such as efforts made on the Player Council (which she has been a member of since 2009) and other initiatives on behalf of the general player population.

“It’s a very special feeling to be honored by your fellow players, and it makes me very happy.”

——Lucie Safarova

Lucie Safarova claimed the Peachy Kellmeyer Player Service Award for the fourth year in a row.

“Once again, I am truly honored to win the Peachy Kellmeyer Player Service Award for the fourth time,” Safarova said. “It’s a very special feeling to be honored by your fellow players Homme Adidas Ultra Boost ATR Mid Triple Blanche Pas Cher , and it makes me very happy.”

This award has been voted on by players since 1977 and has recognized athletes including Kim Clijsters, Nicole Pratt, Francesca Schiavone, Pam Shriver and Venus Williams.

The second individual award winner, Kvitova, also has a rich history with her accolade Adidas Ultra Boost ATR Mid Homme Trace Khaki Marron Pas Cher , having won the Sportsmanship Award six out of the last seven years.

Petra Kvitova has won the Karen Krantzcke Sportsmanship Award six out of the last seven years.

“I know I have won this award several times, but this year is extra special for me because I missed the first half of the season,” Kvitova said. “We are fighters, we are opponents, but on the other hand we are colleagues as well. So for me, the biggest thing is respect.”

This award highlights a player who conducts herself in a manner fitting of a professional sports figure and observes the rules of fair play Adidas ACE 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost Homme Noir Pas Cher , shows respect for others and is gracious on and off the court. Introduced in 1978, previous award winners include Kim Clijsters, Elena Dementieva, Ana Ivanovic, Lindsay Davenport, Chris Evert and Evonne Goolagong-Cawley.

“We are fighters Homme Adidas Ultra Boost Laceless Noir Pas Cher , we are opponents, but on the other hand we are colleagues as well. So for me, the biggest thing is respect.”

——Petra Kvitova

(Agencies)

WASHINGTON, May . Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale NFL Hats   Wholesale Shirts   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic Football Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys From China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com